An irresistible blend of free-flowing space and modern style, this 3-bedroom home is deceptively spacious with oversized rooms, multi-vehicle off-street parking and a multi-purpose room with its own kitchenette and bathroom. This hugely versatile space could easily be self-contained for teen, in-law or guest accommodation, be used as a home office or a private fourth bedroom. Intricately detailed with marble surfaces, square set ceilings and brand-new ducted air-conditioning for climate control, living areas form the heart of the home with easy outdoor flow to a courtyard garden. Designed to entertain not maintain, this wonderful highlight of the home is a private alfresco spot to wine, dine and celebrate. Lovely and quiet yet just 250m from Beaumont Street, less than 10-minutes to the beach and in the catchment zone for highly prized Hamilton South Public school, this is easy living for a small family or busy couple with convenience to match.
- Rendered brick and Colorbond roofed home on virtually maintenance-free 487sqm block
- Electric gate entry into the long driveway with carport and oversized 3-car garage with an abundance of storage
- Two bedrooms with full-height built-in robes and plantation shutters at front of the layout
- Huge master bedroom with walk-in robe and marble-finished ensuite privately set at the rear
- Galley kitchen with thick marble benchtops, electric cooking and dish drawer
- Versatile home office/fourth bedroom with its own bathroom
- Alfresco entertaining area with Eclipse roof opening system for all-weather dining
- Solar electricity panels, speaker system, new gas hot water service
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools