Iconic apartment building with Resort Facilities
Showcasing irresistible lifestyle appeal and lock-and-leave convenience for owner occupiers, downsizers as well as rich rewards for investors, this oversized 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence is positioned on the first floor of the tightly held Acculon Apartments in the heart of the city. Offering an overwhelming sense of space, an open plan living and dining area includes an adjoining modern kitchen with Caesarstone benches, quality appliances and a walk-in pantry. Two sets of stacker doors connect to a 7.8m wide sheltered balcony, a superb spot to relax, unwind and entertain with a heritage city building as a backdrop.
Providing convenience in spades, two side-by-side car spaces and a lockable storage room are positioned just across the corridor from the apartment. You will love the resort facilities of a swimming pool and gymnasium along with a communal kitchen and BBQ area where you can meet your new neighbours or have sole use for entertaining when family and friends drop by. Acculon's superb location provides direct access to the light rail, harbour foreshore and the currently under construction East End Precinct.
- First floor apartment with secure entry off Brown Street and lift access
- Ducted air-conditioning keeps the apartment comfortable throughout the seasons
- Floor to ceiling glass stackers open to an entertaining balcony with movable louvres and gas outlet for BBQ
- Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and full-size ensuite
- Second bedroom with built-in robe shares a shower ensuite with 3rd bedroom/study
- Galley kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Lockable storage room is generous in size ideal for bikes, boards and equipment
- Surrounded by cafes, bars and restaurants and community events on Market St lawn
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement