Architecturally impressive and immediately inviting with a superb lifestyle location to match, this second floor 'Regency House' apartment boasts a generous layout within easy reach of boutique shops, trendy cafes and beautiful Bar Beach. Plush carpet, neutral décor and air-conditioning highlight spacious living and dining areas where sliding doors access a delightful Juliette balcony. The beautifully renovated kitchen's exceptional calibre is made abundantly clear by stone benches, Siemens cooking appliances, a Miele dishwasher and the inclusion of a French door fridge/freezer. Ensuite access between the spa bathroom and one of the bedrooms further enhances the functional floorplan, while secure basement parking, visitors' parking and a private communal garden add to the attraction of a brilliant address that allows you to nip over the road to Harris Farm for groceries, jump on the bus to Westfield and Charlestown or stroll into the city and harbour with ease.
- Second floor apartment with secure entry, lift access and basement parking
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Air-conditioning to living area and one of the bedrooms
- Renovated kitchen with induction cooktop and pull-out pantry
- Full size spa bathroom offers ensuite access from one of the bedrooms
- Access to a shared private courtyard / grassed area perfect for a small pet
- Bedroom suite and fridge freezer included in sale
- Central to cafes, boutiques and grocery stores in Darby Street and The Junction
- Council rates are approximately $1400 per year
- Water rates are approximately $700 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $4800 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools