A great opportunity to join the largely owner occupied community in this building, or achieve a great rental yield for an investor.
The Kevin Snell designed refurbishment of the Hamilton RSL and Mechanics' Institute into 33 funky apartments and townhouses has created the ultimate in inner-city living in an enviable location a stone's throw from Hamilton's famed Beaumont Street. Step in off the street and you are in the soaring atrium – a lush, green, light-filled communal space from which homes are accessed. On the first floor, apartment 4 offers a fluid open plan living space with an impressive 13½ foot ceiling enhancing the sense of space and a sliding glass door creating easy connection to the alfresco terrace. Sitting alongside the living space, the kitchen is beautifully appointed with Smeg appliances and Caesarstone surfaces. Zoned sleeping quarters maximise privacy served by two sub-way tiled shower bathrooms. Secure entry, a car space and storage illustrate the complete convenience of a property primed for sensational lifestyle or investment satisfaction.
- Readymade investment currently returning $500 per week
- Open plan living with bamboo floors, ducted a/c and custom-made curtains
- Caesarstone kitchen appointed with electric cooking appliances and dishwasher
- Two generously sized bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, one accesses terrace
- Clever study nook anchors the sleeping quarters
- Two fully tiled bathrooms with frameless showers and Caesarstone vanities
- Secure undercover parking and storage cage accessed via Milton Street
- 800m to Hamilton Station; 5km to Nobbys Beach and harbour foreshore
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement