Fabulously fresh from a full interior renovation, this 3-bedroom residence is ideal for a busy couple or young family looking for a modern home that's move-in ready with nothing further to do or spend. Warm, neutral décor, and new flooring, LED downlights and blinds create a welcoming first impression. Every room is fashioned for contemporary lifestyles with a striking island kitchen forming the social heart of the open plan family room, a formal lounge room creating that sought-after second living space and stacker doors opening to an all-seasons deck for alfresco dining and relaxation. Ticking the final box, the pretty tree-lined street is well-located with San Clemente High school and Mayfield East Public at the end of the street; shops, cafes and Wests Mayfield are close by and it's an easy 10-minute drive to the city, harbour and beaches.
- Classic single level clad home on low maintenance block
- Three classically proportioned bedrooms, two with new built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Formal lounge room with new laminate flooring and black pendant light
- Open plan family living and dining connects to covered deck
- Caesarstone island kitchen with induction cooktop, dishwasher and black tapware
- Contemporary new family bathroom with freestanding bath and frameless shower
- Stroll across to Wests Mayfield dining, bars and gym
- 1200m to Maitland Road's bustling shopping and café strip
- Council rates are approximately $2100 per year
- Water rates are approximately $790 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools