High ceilings, fretwork, timber floors and decorative glass add charm and character to this c.1912 Federation style residence, which has been lovingly maintained over the years to create a stunning and practical home. The generously proportioned floorplan makes sense in every way. The formal lounge is found at the front of the house, creating a welcoming haven of calm, while the open-plan casual living, dining and kitchen allows the family to interact easily at the rear. Completely private, the undercover entertaining area and saltwater pool presents an alluring backdrop, inviting guests out for endless alfresco fun. Quality accommodation offers ideal separation, with all four bedrooms offering wardrobes and accompanied by a smartly updated family bathroom, master ensuite and handy third shower and w/c. In this convenient setting where everything is easy to get to, shops, cafes, beaches and schools are all close by.
- Brick and tile single level home on northwest to rear 623sqm parcel
- Single carport and auto garage with internal access plus ample driveway parking
- Formal lounge and separate formal dining rooms
- Ducted air-conditioning; plantation shutters, new ceiling fans to all bedrooms & kitchen
- Custom built-in robes to all four bedrooms; master ensuite
- Granite kitchen with induction cooktop and dual drawer dishwasher surveys relaxed family living
- Heated towel rail and tiling in the main bathroom
- Sliding doors connect the living spaces to all-weather alfresco entertaining and pool
- Includes back to base alarm system, solar panels and garden watering system
- Desirable street surrounded by beautifully updated bungalows
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Car Parking - Surface
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport