Cleverly renovated to create a memorable mix of Art Deco elegance and contemporary brilliance, this 2-bedroom plus sunroom home is wonderfully peaceful and private inside enhanced by the engaging character that is so reflective of the 1930s including decorative ceilings, leadlight glazing and two brick fireplaces. Separate lounge and dining rooms pivot a sleek stone-topped island kitchen set against a backdrop of undercover decking. You'll love this outdoor haven that makes entertaining irresistible with its outdoor kitchen and café blinds. With the inclusion of two modern bathrooms, two spectacular crystal chandeliers and a full security system, it's clear this is a property that's fitted with a focus on quality, finished with an eye for style. Garaging, workshop and abundant under house storage completes a captivating opportunity to enjoy a fantastic lifestyle walking distance to Beaumont Street and The Junction and a quick dash to the beach.
- North facing brick home with new tiled roof in quiet cul-de-sac adjoining Henry Park
- Covered deck with integrated barbecue, sink and wine fridge makes a fabulous outdoor room
- Lounge room with brick fireplace and leadlight French doors adjoins sunroom
- Stone island kitchen with Smeg 6-burner gas stove and dishwasher
- Full family bathroom with freestanding bath, frameless shower and wall-hung vanity
- Second bathroom with shower and laundry facilities
- Crisp white décor, plantation shutters, quality floorcoverings, ducted a/c
- Close to Beaumont Street, surf beaches, Newcastle CBD, and harbour foreshore
- Land rates are approximately $2400 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools