Exuding character, this updated 3-bedroom weatherboard holds lots of appealing charm with its polished timber flooring, leadlight features, ornamental fireplace and picture rails. It has a warm and ambient vibe from the very first step inside. This well-presented home features a traditional floorplan, with air-conditioned lounge room, separate dining room, electric-equipped kitchen and full-size bathroom. Step out the back door to the inviting covered alfresco area destined for outdoor dining and relaxation, and for green thumbs, the possibilities are endless with a large yard to create the garden of your choice.
In terms of location, the best of Newcastle is within easy reach, minutes from Westfield Kotara, the John Hunter Hospital, McDonald Jones Stadium and leafy Blackbutt Reserve. From here it is only six kilometres to Newcastle CBD and beaches.
A top choice for market newcomers wanting a foothold in one of Newcastle's most desirable suburbs, or a fabulous lock and leave investment. One not to miss!
- Single level weatherboard and tile home on a northeast-facing block
- Air-conditioned lounge room with ornamental fireplace
- Dining room with dado boards and picture rails
- Three generously sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, one with built-in robe
- Kitchen fitted with an electric stove
- External laundry, single garage plus ample driveway parking
- Secure fenced yard, covered alfresco area to the rear for all-weather use
- Sought-after locale for families, conveniently located close to shopping, transport, New Lambton South Public School and Hunter School of the Performing Arts.
- Council rates are approximately 2200 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools