With a large enough leap from this pretty tree-lined street you will find Broadmeadow Station, gorgeous Gregson Park and the vibrancy of Beaumont Street's shopping and café scene. Step inside and love the character, from the coloured glass front door and elegant leadlight lounge room window to the hardwood floors, ornate ceilings and picture rails, this terrific timber cottage is bursting with charm. With contemporary renovations to the kitchen, bathroom and laundry, all the elements for modern, carefree living are covered.
A perfect blend of old and new, the home is extended by a covered deck and landscaped backyard, which promotes a fabulous sense of indoor/outdoor living giving you the space to comfortably entertain friends and family or consider extension plans should you wish. Busy couples, downsizers or a small family should put this home on their must-see list.
- North facing weatherboard cottage set behind a white picket fence
- Two generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and wardrobes
- Air-conditioned lounge room with timber floors, ornate ceiling and leadlight window
- Open plan dining and renovated kitchen with Caesarstone benches, induction cooktop, electric coven and dishwasher
- Renovated bathroom with frameless glass shower, full-height tiling and mirrored storage
- Landscaped backyard with large shed; covered deck for alfresco dining and relaxation
- Less than 800m from the vibrancy of Beaumont Street; 2.5km to Marketown
- Newcastle CBD, beaches, arts and entertainment just 10 minutes' drive away
- Council rates are approximately $2200 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools