Nestled behind high hedging giving it a sense of privacy, this 3-bedroom brick and tile home is positioned on a generous 715sqm block with fully enclosed terraced gardens offering plenty of room for kids and pets to run around with a sense of freedom. Sporting a range of quality enhancements including a sparkling new Freedom kitchen, updated floorcoverings and a new combustion fire, the layout is perfectly suited to a young family with space for everyone to come together to relax and socialise in the open plan living area, sheltered rear deck and games room with bar. Cul-de-sac positioned adding to the sense of peace and privacy, the home's soft elevation allows it to capture a leafy rear aspect and the most magical of sunsets at the end of each day. Ticking the final box, the handy location is just 1500m from Cardiff train station and town centre and 3.5km from the John Hunter Hospital.
- Two robed bedrooms on ground level, air-conditioned master upstairs with balcony
- Single garage sits under the home along with storage rooms, laundry and games room
- Light-filled lounge and dining areas warmed by a winter fire and kept cool with a/c
- Stone-topped kitchen with electric cooking appliances, integrated dishwasher and black accents
- Bi-fold doors open to alfresco entertaining verandah elevated above the backyard
- Terraced gardens slope down from the home with flat area for trampoline
- In catchment for Cardiff North Public school and Cardiff High
- 10km to Newcastle city centre; 6km to Warners Bay and the shores of Lake Macquarie
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access