Positioned for lifestyle success in a quiet cul-de-sac just 2km from John Hunter Hospital, this deceptively roomy home retains its classic mid-century origins all the while offering modern style and wonderful family space. Inside, beautiful natural light, a feature brick fireplace, display cabinets and Cypress pine floors enhance the flexible lounge or dining room, while the contemporary Caesarstone kitchen at the home's heart accompanies a spacious family living area with abundant windows to welcome in the leafy views. Accommodation comprises three bedrooms, a study and smartly updated family bathroom on the main level with a staircase leading to a huge rumpus, fourth bedroom, second bathroom, large storage area and laundry downstairs. Private outdoor entertaining is delivered via a paved alfresco backdropped by the leafy serenity of mature greenery.
- Smartly updated dual storey home on north facing 588sqm parcel
- A generous choice of three separate living/dining areas
- All four bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes, master with a/c
- Renovated Caesarstone kitchen equipped with gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Full family bathroom; second shower and w/c; laundry; storeroom
- Single carport plus ample driveway parking
- Peaceful cul-de-sac location a 5-minute stroll from New Lambton Heights infants' school; zoned for Wallsend South Public and Lambton High schools
- Leafy cul-de-sac 4km from Westfield Kotara; 9km to Newcastle city centre
- Council rates are approximately $2000 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools