Love the lifestyle in this great location and find perfect renovation inspiration with this single level home just ready and waiting for some modern updates. An entry-level property, it provides value-adding potential for first homebuyers and seasoned renovators alike. In a quiet street, you will feel the immense potential this home offers the instant you set foot inside. Discover a functional approach to everyday life with its separate lounge and dining spaces, kitchen with gas stove and bathroom/laundry, which services two bedrooms. A covered area at the rear overlooks the secure backyard. You couldn't ask for a more central location, close to schools, transport, parks and Adamstown's sought after amenities, with rapid access to Newcastle CBD and coastline.
- Single level weatherboard and iron home on level 183sqm parcel
- The potential to update, renovate or rebuild and add value is clear
- Air-conditioned lounge room with floating timber floors
- Functional kitchen is of a good size and features an electric cooker
- Basic bathroom facilities; laundry room/storage shed
- Easycare gardens and entertaining area
- Close to Adamstown shops, 10 minutes from CBD and beaches
- Council rates are approximately $350 per quarter
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools