Beautifully updated with an interior design by Fay Bailey that perfectly captures the essence of relaxed family living, this spacious multi-level residence is backdropped by the serenity of Glenrock State Conservation Area. A warm and inviting home with three separate living areas and 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom accommodation makes day to day family life a dream with private leafy views and a garden offering direct access to the reserve. Bespoke joinery, plantation shutters, a mix of plush carpet and spotted gum floors underfoot, along with ducted a/c and a winter gas fire give this home an easy-going yet sumptuous vibe. Surrounded by nature and on the edge of the popular Fernleigh Track, the peaceful location is another drawcard with Westfield Kotara, Merewether Beach and schools and are all close by.
- Multi-level brick and tile family home on north facing block of 660sqm
- Three robed bedrooms on upper level along with master ensuite & family bathroom
- Ground floor fourth bedroom or home office with nearby powder room
- Large formal lounge, spacious family living and dining and lower level games room with wet bar
- Spacious kitchen with Ilve gas stove, Miele dishwasher and Caesarstone benches
- Two sets of French doors open to rear verandah & gardens with Glenrock backdrop
- Large 2.5-car garage and separate workshop/man cave
- In catchment for Adamstown Public and Kotara High schools and close to St Pius and St Columba's Adamstown
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools