The esteemed Silver Stream Estate address and quick access to schools, shops and the John Hunter Hospital are just two of the fabulous attractions of this unassuming brick and tile home. Inside, find a wonderfully surprising package with a flexible 3/4-bedroom floorplan, two separate living spaces and an utterly private alfresco entertaining area cocooned in beautiful established gardens. You will love how every room in this house looks out onto greenery giving you a sense of seclusion and the way the master bedroom accesses the backyard directly. A granite-topped kitchen, two contemporary bathrooms and extra parking for the boat or motorhome complete this enticing family property, while 2kw solar electricity panels, solar hot water and a rainwater tank will appeal to the eco-conscious buyer.
- Single level brick and tile home on 713sqm block bordered by established gardens
- Double garage with auto doors and pull down ladder into loft storage, plus hi-span carport for boat, caravan or motorhome
- Private alfresco entertaining area with Eclipse roof opening system and granite-topped bar with beer tap
- Kitchen with Omega gas cooktop, dishwasher and double oven
- All three bedrooms with built or walk-in robes and ceiling fans, master with ensuite
- Two separate ducted a/c units
- 500m from Wallsend South Public school and in catchment for prized Lambton High
- 600m from Elermore Vale shopping centre; John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle can both be reached in under 10 minutes
- Council Rates are approximately $1956 per year
- Water Rates are approximately $810 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.