Perfectly positioned on the seventh floor of Spire with a due north aspect and captivating views of the harbour, marina and Christ Church Cathedral, this impeccable 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom plus study apartment leaves nothing to chance with a host of upgraded features and irresistible natural light flowing into every corner. Open plan living and dining encased in full-height glass connects to a generously sized terrace offering a chance to entertain alfresco in style with sliding louvres providing shade and shelter. The upgraded kitchen has been extended to create extra cupboard and prep space with the inclusion of a second oven and study desk. Take advantage of day/night ducted a/c, a single car space and custom cabinetry. Located in the vibrant heart of Newcastle West you have every shopping need catered for, city transport on the doorstep and the beach and harbour just moments away.
- Flawless four-year-old Spire apartment with secure entry and lift access
- Open plan living with carpet underfoot, custom cabinetry and an abundance of natural light
- Large alfresco entertaining terrace with northerly aspect and sliding louvres
- Extended kitchen with dish drawer, electric cooktop, two ovens, microwave, two corner pantries plus pull-out pantry and study desk
- Master bedroom with double glazed window, ceiling fan, walk-in robe and frameless shower ensuite
- Second bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and plantation shutters
- Single car space; day/night ducted a/c
- Common room available for use by residents for get-togethers, parties and/or meetings
- Marketown at the doorstep for all your shopping and grocery needs; stroll to transport interchange
- Strata levies are approximately $5986 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport