Gorgeous period features and present-day comfort are perfectly complemented throughout this beautifully updated weatherboard – a home that captures everything that's so consistently appealing about a Tighes Hill address. The engaging character of the classic facade is matched by the allure inside of ornate plaster ceilings, hardwood floors and an ornamental fireplace. An air-conditioned lounge room, spacious kitchen and dining, and three double bedrooms served by a full-size bathroom reflect the home's classic proportions. French doors take you to decked alfresco entertaining and a private garden backdrop enhanced by rear right of way off Powell Street into an oversized single garage. Tighes Hill offers an incredible sense of community, with plenty close by for those who like to keep busy. Cycle paths provide an easy way into Newcastle and its beaches, while closer at hand, schools, cafes, shops, public transport and parklands are just moments away.
- Classic weatherboard home on north to rear block of 312sqm with rear right of way
- Air-conditioned lounge room with ornamental fireplace and ornate cornices
- Timber eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and air-conditioning
- All three bedrooms fitted with plantation shutters, two with built-in robes
- Full-size bathroom with shower over bath; external laundry
- Oversized single garage accessed via Powell Street
- 450m onto the Throsby bike path to Honeysuckle and Nobbys beach
- 400m to Tighes Hill Public school; 3km to Newcastle city centre
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools