With its weatherboard and tile façade, generously proportioned rooms and hint of gorgeous character, this home's period features are proud hallmarks of its heritage. The addition of a triple garage, second driveway and previous updates to the kitchen and bathroom make it very liveable for today with two separate living areas and four bedrooms enough space for a growing family. What truly excites though is this property's future potential. With a 15.24m frontage to Merewether Street and 32.92m frontage to Janet Street, this home and land parcel offers the chance for a dream new build or dual occupancy with scope for potential coastal views from an upper level. Just 1200m from Merewether beach, 850m from Lingard Private Hospital and a short stroll to Llewellyn Road shops, the stage is set to for the house of your dreams.
- Single level weatherboard and tile home sits above its triple garage on 508sqm block
- Second driveway on Janet Street provides additional parking for boat or motorhome
- Two separate living areas with formal lounge and open plan family living and dining
- Previously updated island kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
- Full-size bathroom with clawfoot bath and shower; laundry with second bathroom
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans keep things comfortable
- Wrap-around verandah and fenced garden for alfresco enjoyment
- Any building work is subject to approval from Newcastle City Council
- Council rates are approximately $3400 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools