When it comes to townhouse living in one of Newcastle's premier beachside suburbs, this tightly held residence, in a boutique collection of just five, is one to put on your must-see list. Fresh from a full interior repaint and plush new carpet, the long list of highlights will have you falling in love at very first sight. Beginning with the rare bonus of a double garage, you will be impressed with the bright open plan layout and contemporary updates to the Caesarstone kitchen. There's a low maintenance courtyard garden for alfresco enjoyment and ducted air-conditioning to keep the whole house comfortable. Be wowed with the two robed bedrooms each featuring an ensuite bathroom, and when it comes to location, you can easily head down to Merewether beach for a surf or swim or catch up with friends for a bite to eat or a spot of shopping at The Junction.
- Boutique townhouse complex of 5 townhouses, quiet street with excellent neighbours
- Open plan lounge/dining with plantation shutters and outdoor flow to court-garden
- 2 oversized bedrooms each with built-in storage and ensuite
- Caesarstone topped kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher and new oven
- Plush new carpet to staircase and both bedrooms featuring built-in robes and fans
- Two ensuite bathrooms, one with shower over spa bath
- Upper level balcony to sit and enjoy the morning sunshine
- Double garage features 1 x auto door, internal access and laundry with third w/c
- 1500m from the sand and surf at Merewether and The Junctions shops and eateries
- Strata Levies approximately $2800 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools