Owned by two generations of the same family since 1973, this 1950s home is a model of contemporary comfort inside with its open and extended floorplan, 4-bedroom accommodation and modern updates to the kitchen, laundry and bathroom. A haven for families who love to entertain, the layout makes the most of the tranquil and private backyard and the relaxed outdoor lifestyle it delivers. The star of the show is the oversized resort-style pool, privately screened by swaying palms and bamboo, and the large covered alfresco that sets the scene for plenty of summer fun. Easy accessibility to the local school, shops and cafes as well as the Fernleigh Track, Westfield and Charlestown Square makes it an exceptionally attractive place to live.
- Renovated and extended family home on 670sqm block with northeast rear aspect
- Single level of living above its 1-car garage; bay for a second car plus driveway parking
- Open plan lounge/dining with a/c and wood-burning fire to keep things comfortable
- Four bedrooms with plantation shutters and ceiling fans, two with built-in robes
- 3.3m island kitchen with concrete benchtop, gas stove and dishwasher
- Beautiful established gardens front and rear with a pool & alfresco for entertaining
- 10 minutes' drive to Dudley and Redhead beaches
- 8km from Newcastle city centre and harbour
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools