Offering a light-filled and spacious contemporary design with a cherished north to rear aspect, a choice of living spaces and a huge side yard, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom duplex by Silkwood Homes will catch the eye of first homebuyers, downsizers and young families. The stone-topped kitchen sits at the heart of the home anchoring a relaxed open plan living zone and formal lounge room, while sliding doors maximise the sunny aspect and provide seamless connection to the alfresco entertaining area and garden. A single garage ties the bow in a quiet cul-de-sac with childcare on the doorstep and easy access to sporting fields, local shops, parks, schools and Green Hills shopping centre.
- Warm, neutral decor and a mix of easycare tiled floors and quality carpet underfoot
- Split system air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom
- All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Kitchen appointed with gas cooktop, stone benches and dishwasher
- Low maintenance backyard and alfresco capturing desired northerly aspect
- Oversized single garage with laundry area, auto door and internal access
- Thornton Public school just 800m away and just 1km from Coles Supermarket
- 10-minute drive to Green Hills shopping centre and cinema complex
- Currently being rented for $380 p/w
- Council rates are $1,516.96 per year
- Water rates are approximately $624 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools