The instant appeal of this modern brick residence is undeniable, as is its brilliant location on the edge of Merewether Golf Club, an easy stroll to Henderson Park and an 8-minute drive to the beach. Introduced by a low maintenance garden on an easy to manage 320sqm block, the Huxley built home is designed over two light-filled levels. Open plan living on the ground floor connects to a large Queensland room, which offers the perfect spot for entertaining and relaxation. A sought-after second living space upstairs anchors three robed bedrooms and two bathrooms, while the simple erection of one wall could easily convert this home to a 4-bedder for larger families.
- Split system A/C and gas outlet for heating downstairs
- Ducted A/C to upper level living and bedrooms
- Simple neutral décor and carpet underfoot throughout
- Open plan dining/kitchen appointed with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Spacious Queensland room is a superb spot for entertaining on a large scale
- Full-size main bathroom, master ensuite and laundry with third w/c
- In catchment for Merewether Public school and 850m from St Columba's primary
- Stroll across to Merewether golf club for a quick round
- Council rates are approximately $2140 per year
- Water rates are approximately $789 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools