With great street appeal, a stunningly renovated interior and superb location on the cusp of Hamilton, this dual-level family home is exceptional. Bathed in natural sunlight, the bedrooms are generous in size and are the perfect retreat for any family member. The overall layout has been thoughtfully designed to incorporate a private courtyard off the main and a secluded fourth loft bedroom perfect to use as a guest bedroom, executive office or second living space. The two contemporary bathrooms boast floor to ceiling tiling and evergreen stylish design. Entertainers will love the open plan kitchen with its Caesarstone waterfall edged island bench, solid timber floorboards, abundance of storage, gas cooktop and stainless-steel appliances. Without doubt, the hub of the home, this area seamlessly merges with the living and dining areas and flows out to a private deck and courtyard to enjoy your morning coffee before the household awakens. This low maintenance home is perfect for those who like to be close to everything. A stroll away from the buzz of Beaumont Street, it is conveniently situated close to schools, shopping precincts, and the new light rail with easy access into Newcastle CBD or Newcastle racecourse.
- Solid timber floorboards throughout
- Flexible layout and thoughtful design including loft bedroom or office space
- Single carport provides sought-after off-street parking
- Caesarstone island kitchen with waterfall edges, stainless steel appliances and gas cook top
- Main bedroom with ensuite, built-in robes and private courtyard
- Impressively renovated with a warm homely feel
- French doors open to connect the living area to the private deck and courtyard
- Less than 800m from Beaumont Street, Gregson Park and Hamilton Public school
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface