Located for absolute convenience where you can walk or ride your bike to the beach and harbour or to coffee and dining in The Junction or Darby and Beaumont Street, this brick and tile beauty blends original character elements with stylish contemporary updates. Leadlight windows, ornate ceilings and timber floors are complemented by a neutral colour scheme that allows you to add your own pop of colour and style to each room through artwork and decor. A formal lounge room and adjoining sunroom precede the open plan living, dining and kitchen areas designed with entertaining in mind so that they open seamlessly to the all-weather timber deck and fenced backyard. The wide block with side driveway, oversized double garage and concrete slab allows parking for multiple vehicles. Simply move straight in!
- A/C to master bedroom and living areas plus gas heating and working fireplace
- Formal lounge room and adjoining sunroom offer flexibility as fourth bedroom
- Renovated bathroom with clawfoot bath, separate shower and full-height tiling
- Smartly updated kitchen with timber benches, gas stove and dishwasher
- Enjoy morning sunshine on the timber deck as kids play in the fenced backyard
- External laundry with lots of valuable storage
- Level 800m stroll to sought-after Hamilton South Public school
- Short drive/cycle down Parkway Avenue to Bar Beach and 500m stroll to Marketown
- Building and Pest Reports available on request
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools