Showcasing spectacular spaces for day-to-day living and entertaining, this c.2011 custom built home has been designed with modern families in mind. The spacious single level layout flows from the four bedrooms, master with ensuite and the family bathroom at the front of the design to a media room and superb open plan living at the rear. Here, a 6-panel cavity stacking door peels right back to cleverly create seamless indoor-outdoor living, with a deck and outdoor kitchen providing a private alfresco entertaining haven and a secure lawn for kids and pets to play. The superb location is perfect for families, just an easy walk to Beaumont Street or The Junction shopping centres, close to many sought after schooling options, and a quick drive to the beach or Newcastle CBD.
- Electric gate entry that can be opened via smartphone; alarm system
- All four bedrooms appointed with built or walk-in robes and soft carpet underfoot
- Spotted gum floors and deck; ducted a/c and a gas fire for climate control
- Double garage with auto door and the convenience of internal access
- Family bathroom with frameless shower, bath, waterproof TV and room speakers
- L-shaped island kitchen with stone benches, gas cooktop, two Smeg ovens, dishwasher, butler's pantry and discreet home office area
- Superb deck with strip heaters, ceiling fans, wine fridge, plumbed BBQ and sink
- North facing backyard with level lawn framed by wall art the kids will love
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.