A sleek and modern transformation has made this attractive freestanding terrace a stylish 3-bedroom home with crisp interiors and intelligent use of space. Renovated throughout with a keen eye for style, there's much to admire both inside and out this tri-storey property. Looking fresh with a canvas of white décor and timber floors, the bright living area functions as one flowing space centred by an eye-catching island kitchen featuring stone benchtops and quality appliances. A similar style aesthetic is applied to the stunning main bathroom, where marble tiles and a freestanding bath combine to form a luxe feel. Enviably located just 200m from Beaumont Street in a locale loved for its cosmopolitan dining scene and quick access to the city, harbour and beaches, this property guarantees you will definitely be spoiled for lifestyle choices.
- Shared drive access to a courtyard with a covered area that can be used for entertaining or as a carport
- Island kitchen with electric cooking appliances and dishwasher
- Air-conditioning to main bedroom
- Handy extra shower and toilet in the laundry
- Two robed bedrooms, both with balconies mid-level and third bedroom on the top floor
- Readymade investment previously returning $595 per week
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface