Experience the sophisticated individuality of this elegant freestanding Victorian terrace, one of eight similar homes, built c.1890, in a handsome row. High ceilings, timber floors and twin fireplaces pay homage to its heritage balanced by a magnificent renovation and extension reflective of today's lifestyle desires.
Gracious formal lounge and dining rooms precede a relaxed open plan family living area with a stunning island kitchen as its eye-catching centrepiece. A protected alfresco allows you to take living outdoors and achieves sanctuary status with its absolute privacy, while an expanse of lawn and double-storey granny flat is an exciting point of difference delivering the ultimate environment to relax, play and entertain. Matte black fittings and striking tile selections provide a stylish accent to two beautifully renovated bathrooms, and air-conditioning and a winter fire keep the whole house comfortable no matter the season.
From this superb locale you can keep the car parked in the driveway and stroll 400m to Beaumont Street for coffee and dining or make a quick dash to the city, harbour and beaches.
- Choice of formal and casual living areas plus formal dining room
- Island kitchen with Smartstone surfaces, black Ilve gas stove and Miele dishwasher
- New black aluminium windows at rear with stacker doors opening to alfresco
- Spacious laundry and second bathroom with abundant storage and full-height tiling
- All three bedrooms with a/c and fans, two with built-in robes, master opens to lacework verandah
- Full size family bathroom with Victoria & Albert clawfoot bath, frameless shower and black tapware
- Self-contained granny flat with a/c, kitchenette, bathroom and upper level storage
- Strolling distance to Hamilton Public School and Gregson Park
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface