Simply gorgeous from the outset with its picket fence, sweet front verandah and window boxes in full bloom, this captivating double fronted weatherboard sports the results of a stylish and elegant top-to-toe renovation. Transformed into a truly beautiful home and executed to perfection, the traditional 3-bedroom floorplan retains timeless hallmarks of the era including timber lined walls and ceilings, hardwood floors and cast-iron fireplaces, while a striking stone-topped kitchen and full-size bathroom with freestanding bath and frameless shower adds contemporary comfort. Free-flowing living and dining areas open seamlessly to alfresco entertaining and a landscaped garden framed by beautiful pink Camelia and a majestic Frangipani tree providing summer shade and scent. With Islington Park and the Throsby waters bike path to Honeysuckle and beaches at the end of the street and just moments from the buzz of Beaumont Street, here is the perfect home for a professional couple, empty nesters or a small family.
- Victorian double-fronted timber cottage expertly transformed throughout
- All three bedrooms are generous in size with plush carpet and plantation shutters
- Living area has been opened up with bi-fold doors connecting to the outdoors
- Striking new kitchen with shaker cabinetry, stone benchtops and Smeg gas cooker
- Full-size bathroom with discreet laundry area
- Surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens with paved entertaining area & shed
- Stroll to Hamilton Station, Islington Park, vintage stores and a myriad of eateries
- Fabulous community-minded suburb
- Currently leased until May 2020 at $850 per week
- Council rates are approximately $1920 per year
- Water rates are approximately $840 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools