Families are drawn to Kotara for its neighbourly community, spacious homes and location that screams convenience. Positioned to enjoy the best of the suburb 400m from the local school, an easy stroll to Joslin Street shops and just 1700m from Westfield, this classic mid-century home is a great find. Ticking lots of boxes, the north facing residence is filled with tons of natural light and there is a practical 3-bedroom + study, 2-bathroom floorplan that maximises every inch of space offering a choice of living areas and a neat electric-equipped kitchen at its heart. A backyard pool is a bonus the kids will love, while a covered pergola allows you to keep an eye on them as you relax or entertain alfresco. Currently returning $550 per week, this readymade investment offers scope to add value when the time is right.
- Currently leased until January 2021, returning $550 per week
- Weatherboard and tile home on north facing 550sqm block with dual access from Bender Parade
- Light-filled lounge/dining with a/c and French doors opening to sunny front verandah
- Second living space adjoins neat kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove and large walk-in pantry
- House sits above its single garage and workshop/storage
- Master bedroom with study, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and separate wc
- Walk to Kotara Train Station and 10km from the city centre
- 800m from the city bypass offering an easy commute to John Hunter Hospital and Lake Macquarie
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface