A real surprise package with its spacious open plan design and choice of four bedrooms, this home continues to delight at the rear where a huge covered alfresco is primed for outdoor entertaining and a pool is a fabulous bonus. Refreshed throughout with soothing neutral décor and some cosmetic enhancements to the bathroom, the modern brick and tile residence positions itself as an affordable family home or investment, with its ultra-convenient location the icing on the cake. Set in quiet cul-de-sac, Ackeron Street is just 500m from Dangar Park and Maitland Road's frequent buses to the city, university and John Hunter Hospital. Access to the suburb's vibrant shopping and café strip and the looming new Coles supermarket as well as proximity to the city and beaches continues to be a drawcard for this family-friendly suburb.
- Single level brick and tile home with ideal northeast to rear aspect
- Wide concrete driveway provides off-street parking for a number of vehicles
- Air-conditioned open plan living and dining with ceiling fans for further comfort
- Neat and tidy kitchen appointed with a freestanding gas stove
- Four bedrooms served by a refreshed 3-way bathroom
- Huge all-weather alfresco entertaining area overlooks refreshing pool, easycare lawn and shed
- Footsteps from Dangar Park, Silsoe Street Community Garden, Mayfield Bowling Club and swimming centre
- In catchment for Mayfield East Public school, 1500m from St. Columban's Primary and Tighes Hill TAFE
- Council rates are approximately $1900 per year
- Water rates are approximately $870 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools