Immersed in privacy backdropped by the calming lush greenery of Charlotte Street Reserve, catching the sea breeze and glimpses of the ocean, this remarkable home, originally designed by Kevin Snell, has undergone a significant renovation that presents as a triumph in sleek and modern design.
The home's extraordinary artisanship and detail creates an environment that is open yet intimate, creative and inspired. Walls of glass create an engaging connection with the natural surrounds with louvre windows providing beautiful cross ventilation.
Textured and tactile natural materials including Stringybark flooring, a sandstone fireplace, recycled timber custom vanities and timber joinery wed the modern home to its natural surrounds balanced by the contemporary aesthetics of matte black tapware, 60mm Dekton benches and sleek Siemens kitchen appliances.
Designed over three practical levels with a degree of versatility, the home features 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom accommodation. The entry level is where you will find the dining area and bespoke island kitchen with built-in daybed and dramatic 2-pac black cabinetry. The lower level retreat is where the family can come together at the end of the day, snuggle in front of the fire in winter or take living outdoors in the warmer months to an expansive deck and the beauty of the lush gardens.
A true sanctuary in every sense of the word, outside, this home is on the doorstep of the Glenrock State Conservation area and minutes from Merewether Beach presenting as an ideal base to enjoy beach activities, bushwalking and bike riding. There's shopping and entertainment at both Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square and it's an easy five-minute run to The Junction's lively cafes and boutiques.
- Sleek kitchen with induction cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and a sliding splash back as an appliance cupboard
- Three luxe bathrooms with custom timber vanities, full height tiling, frameless showers and sublime oval shaped stone bath in the main
- All five bedrooms with built/walk-in robes and ceiling fans
- Laundry with kitchenette area servicing the lower level retreat
- Lots of valuable storage in and under the home including attic
- A choice of living areas opens to private courtyard at the front and deck and children's paradise gardens at the rear
- Double garage with new automatic door
- 2 x split system a/c, gas fire and louvre windows provide climate control
- Building and Pest Reports available on request
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport