In a highly-prized location just 500m from the sand and surf at Merewether where you can run barefoot for a morning swim or grab coffee or a bite to eat at a choice of seaside eateries, this Torrens title townhouse is primed for easy beachside living. Staged over two practical levels, with the benefit of the living area and master bedroom and ensuite upstairs, its northerly aspect brings in beautiful natural light and an alfresco balcony allows you to catch ocean glimpses and the sea breeze. Two additional bedrooms and the family bathroom are found on ground level along with a secure backyard for children and pets to play. An ideal choice for busy couples, a small family or those looking to downsize, simply move in and style or update to taste.
- Single auto garage with the convenience of internal access, extra parking in front
- Upper level living with air-conditioning and gas heating for climate control
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and large walk-in pantry
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and 2-way ensuite with double shower
- Two robed bedrooms on lower level served by family bathroom with separate w/c
- Relax or entertain alfresco on the upper level balcony or secure backyard
- Available with vacant possession currently returning $635 per week
- Stroll to Merewether Beach, ocean baths or drinks and dining by the seaside
- Council rates are approximately $2620 per year
- Water rates are approximately $830 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools