A wonderfully spacious, quality, dual-level design set against a backdrop of beautiful northern light and pleasant district views conveniently close to New Lambton's many and varied lifestyle attractions. This peaceful haven is further enhanced by private, outdoor covered entertaining spaces. Showcasing outstanding dual-level, flexible living of two or three oversized bedrooms, two large modern bathrooms, powder room and added living. Floor to ceiling glass doors retract for warm winter sunshine and cooling coastal north-easterly breezes. The light-filled open main living and dining zones are anchored by a stunning stone-topped island kitchen with Electrolux stainless steel appliances and abundant cupboard space.
A remote-operated massive double garage with extra storage. Quality fixtures include Daiken ducted air conditioning, underfloor heating, walk-in robes, dual pantries and more. The perfect floorplan for a range of buyers seeking a modern low maintenance property and an open layout that flows seamlessly to both front and rear all-weather entertaining hubs. Close to local amenities, John Hunter Hospital, the University of Newcastle, the M1 and sought-after local schools.
- Caesar stone kitchen with Electrolux appliances, dishwasher, two pull-out pantries, double ovens, Glass 90cm cooktop, & large Italian designer kitchen sink
- Floor to ceiling bathroom tiles, powder room/third toilet upstairs
- Underfloor heating both bathrooms, heated towel rails
- Substantial storage both levels including under-stair tiled storage
- Walk-in linen and second linen cupboard downstairs
- Excellent location just a short stroll to New Lambton shops
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface