Enviably positioned on the high side of the street to capture far-reaching views across the city to the ocean and nor-easterly breezes that keep things comfortable in summer, this neat, one-owner home is on offer for the first time since built in 1964. Delivering instant family comfort, it's ready for some modern inspiration in line with today's lifestyle expectations. The property features a classic 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom floorplan with a bright living area anchored by a separate eat-in kitchen that flows to a large Outdoor Entertaining/ Queensland room and low maintenance garden. A downstairs Family/Rumpus area provides an extra living space with access to the garage and internal access to the home.
This location is prized for its proximity to New Lambton's shops, cafes and highly sought-after schools as well as the John Hunter Hospital and the University of Newcastle.
- Neat and tidy family home on 564sqm parcel on high side of street
- Good bones and offering exciting potential to update and add value
- Bright lounge room and separate dining with A/C for climate control
- Verandah at front of home captures suburb views and glimpses of the city & ocean
- All three bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans to all three
- Original electric equipped kitchen; multi-access bathroom and internal laundry
- Single garage with auto door and the convenience of internal access
- In catchment for high performing New Lambton Public and Lambton High schools
- Council rates are approximately $2500 per year
- Water rates are approximately $826 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.