Indulge in the enjoyment of living in a brand-new home in one of New Lambton's most prized streets. A collaboration between ELK Designs and multi award-winning Mace Building, this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom townhouse offers brilliant interior dimensions matched by a generous north-facing garden and high-quality finishes. Set to the rear of the block giving it a sense of peace and privacy, it's distinguished by the convenience of the master bedroom and ensuite positioned on the ground floor allowing versatile family zoning. The open plan living area is fronted by a Caesarstone-topped kitchen fitted with Smeg appliances, and glass sliding doors provide a sense of continuity to the sunny garden. Upstairs, two bedrooms, a stylish family bathroom and large study add further allure. With Novocastrian Park just around the corner, excellent schools, shops and eateries and the new Ritchies IGA all just a short walk away, the location is hard to beat.
- A collection of six brand new townhomes in one of New Lambton's best streets
- Ducted air-conditioning keeps the home comfortable throughout
- Caesarstone kitchen appointed with 600mm gas cooktop and dishwasher
- All three bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ensuite; large study
- Spacious family bathroom with freestanding bath frameless shower and Caesarstone vanity
- The neutral colour scheme with dark accents allows you to style to taste
- In catchment for New Lambton South Public and Kotara High schools and close to St. Therese's Primary, St Pius X and Hunter School of Performing Arts
- Central to Westfield Kotara, John Hunter Hospital and McDonald Jones Stadium
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.