Offering a superb mix of lifestyle and convenience, this freshly presented 2-bedroom villa is virtually freestanding with only the garage as a common wall. The middle residence in a boutique setting of just three homes, it promises exceptional first home buyer or downsizer enjoyment and significant investor success. Simple, neutral décor and new carpet gives the home a fresh and inviting feel, while the bright open plan layout and contemporary stone-topped kitchen extend outdoors to a generous courtyard garden. Exceptionally peaceful offering a sense of sanctuary that belies its supremely convenient location, parkland, shopping, schools and transport are all close by.
- Air-conditioning and gas heating for seasonal comfort
- Contemporary kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with shower ensuite and walk-in robe
- Robed second bedroom served by bathroom with shower
- Single garage with auto door and the convenience of internal access
- Enjoy northwesterly sunshine in the courtyard garden
- 1.6km from Westfield Kotara, 3.6km from the John Hunter Hospital
- Kotara High, St Pius and Hunter School of Performing Arts are all just minutes away
- Water Rates: $654 Yearly
- Council Rates: $1,376 Yearly
- Strata Levies: $2,400 Yearly
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools