Guaranteed to impress aspirational CBD dwellers thanks to its city and harbour views, sophisticated fit-out and terrific space, this new 1-bedroom Verve apartment presents as super-stylish Newcastle living. An open plan layout and generous balcony faces east so that dazzling water vistas and sparkling-by-night city scenes are a constant backdrop. Find on-trend black accents, an in-wall toilet and floor to ceiling tiling in the shower bathroom while Caesarstone benchtops and quality European appliances are defining qualities of the contemporary island kitchen. Complete with a secure parking space, storage and landscaped communal spaces, this superb apartment is topped only by its enviable location where you can nip over the road to Marketown for your groceries or stroll to Honeysuckle and the harbour foreshore for dining, entertainment and recreation.
- Perched on the 13th floor of Verve's twin towers in the heart of the city
- Generous open-plan living and dining area connects to a large east-facing balcony
- Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooktop, wall oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Generous bedroom is carpeted and fitted with a built-in robe
- Quality wool blend carpet, low maintenance floor tiles, high ceilings, double glazed windows and air-conditioning
- Secure complex features luscious internal gardens, concierge, intercom access
- For investors and students, the Newcastle University city campus is just 900m away
- Jump on the light rail or train at the Newcastle Interchange just 600m from home
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement