With vintage charm and a superb walk-to-everywhere location, this weatherboard classic is destined to appeal. It flaunts fresh painting and carpet throughout allowing you to move straight in, however it's clear there is scope to add value through cosmetic enhancements and modern updates. High timber lined ceilings, picture rails and dado boards add charm and character and the floorplan is traditional in its layout featuring three bedrooms, separate lounge and dining spaces and ready-to-renovate kitchen and bathrooms. With every shopping need catered for, city transport on the doorstep and the beach and harbour just moments away, renovators, investors and aspiring city-edge buyers should put this home on their must-see list.
- Classic weatherboard home on north-facing 199sqm block
- Crisp new paintwork throughout enhanced by timber floors and carpet underfoot
- Cosy central lounge room with gas heating for winter warmth
- All three bedrooms are generous in size; private rear courtyard
- Open plan dining and kitchen appointed with gas stove
- Original bathroom and laundry offer scope to update and add value
- Superb location just 800m from Beaumont Street's coffee and dining scene
- Marketown shopping and the Newcastle Interchange a short stroll away
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.