Sharing the fourth floor with only one other residence, this 'M on Watt' 1-bedroom apartment is a peaceful east end sanctuary amid all of the area's lifestyle attractions. Open plan in design with a Miele appointed island kitchen as its centrepiece, the outdoor balcony is a fluid extension of the relaxed living space offering a quiet spot to relax alfresco with the imposing spire of Christ Church Cathedral as a constant backdrop. The robed bedroom is served by a fully-tiled bathroom and generously sized laundry, lift access add modern appeal and functionality. Whether you want to shop, unwind, take an ocean dip or dine with friends at a choice of eateries, this appealing apartment has got all this on the doorstep.
- Ducted air-conditioning keeps the apartment seasonally comfortable
- Alfresco balcony with gas outlet for barbecue
- Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooktop and integrated Miele dishwasher
- Secure video entry and lift access provides peace of mind
- Generously-sized bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Surf beaches, coastal walks, eateries and the city centre all on your doorstep
- Lock and leave convenience with approx. return of $400pw for investors
- Strata Levies are approximately $3912 per year
- Council rates are approximately $1168 per year
- Water rates are approximately $549 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement