A heritage Victorian terrace, the ingenious amalgamation of two homes forming part of the Lance Villa group of properties between Wolfe and Perkins Streets, this four-storey residence is outstanding in scale, history and architecture designed by Frederick Menkens. The grand façade introduces an extensive floorplan featuring polished pine floors underfoot with high ceilings overhead, multiple fireplaces and French door access to a number of lacework verandahs. Living zones are reminiscent of traditional family spaces: large and welcoming enhanced by a chef's kitchen. Three bathrooms and up to four oversized bedrooms provide the accommodation including the master with adjoining nursery and an upper level retreat where you can catch harbour views. A property of future potential, there is scope for further renovation into a contemporary family residence with possible off-street parking (STCA). The blue-ribbon location is unbeatable with a myriad of lifestyle attractions literally on your doorstep. From here, a surf at Newcastle Beach, a stroll across beautiful King Edward Park, coffee in Darby Street or a drink or dining on the harbour are all simply effortless.
- Grand four-storey terrace built around 1880 with previous renovation amalgamating two adjoning homes over 300sqm2 of internal living.
- Multiple living spaces and bedroom accommodation that can be configured in a number of ways
- Pedestrian access via Wolfe Street offers potential off-street parking or self-contained basement accommodation with some changes to the floorplan (STCA)
- 3 updated bathrooms including main with freestanding bath and separate shower
- Industrial inspired kitchen with stainless-steel topped island, gas cooktop and integrated dishwasher
- 500m to Newcastle Beach and the harbour foreshore
- 250m to Newcastle East Public school and Newcastle Grammar
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools