Inspections by appointment, Tuesday and Thursday at 5.30pm. Please contact us to arrange your viewing time.
This classic weatherboard home is full of exciting renovation potential and the chance to create a dream home in a dream location that allows instant access to sought-after schools, boutique shopping, a myriad of eateries, Empire Park and the sand and surf of Bar Beach. Consider working with the existing 2-bedroom floorplan laced with hallmark timber lined ceilings, fireplaces and picture rails, or perhaps go up a level to add extra accommodation. Visionary new owners may take inspiration from surrounding properties to run a business from here, permissible under the block's R3 Medium Density Residential zoning (all subject to council approval). Outstanding in its potential with so much possibility, this is an exceptional find.
- Classic weatherboard home on north facing 216sqm low maintenance block
- Introduced by an established garden and sunny verandah
- Spacious lounge/dining room connects to original gas-equipped kitchen
- Two spacious bedrooms served by original bathroom with shower over bath
- Driveway parking in front of home
- Perfectly located to enjoy the café lifestyles of Darby St and The Junction and an easy stroll to Bar Beach and Empire Park
- Receive rental income while plans are approved with a happy long-term tenant
- Council rates are approximately $2,100 per year
- Water rates are approximately $870.32 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools