An excellent choice for first homebuyers, a small family or downsizers, this red brick home is high on privacy, ease of living and superb convenience. The property is loved by its current owners for its generosity of space, hint of charm with polished timber floors and ornate cornices, and the centrality of its location that allows you to stroll to Wallsend town centre, jump on the bus to town, or step out the back gate and onto the shared path that allows you to ride your bike to surrounding suburbs. Sitting above an oversized single garage with soft elevation giving it a pleasant outlook over the wetlands, the layout features three robed bedrooms served by a bathroom with separate w/c and free-flowing lounge, dining and kitchen spaces. Plantation shutters throughout and two separate split system a/c enhance a supremely functional floor plan, while a new Colorbond roof and instantaneous gas hot water address practical essentials. Surrounded by everything your family might need including shops, daycare, schools and parkland, the centrality of the location also enables you to be on the M1 and Hunter Expressway in less than 10 minutes.
- Single level red brick home with new Colorbond roof on north facing 569sqm block
- 8 solar panels, about a 2.5kw system for lower utility bills
- Combined lounge and dining with brick fireplace, gas heating and a/c
- Modern kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, new range and breakfast bar
- Good storage throughout including in the garage with auto door
- Established gardens with lime and tangelo trees and back gate access to bike path
- 2km to Wallsend Public and St Patrick's Primary schools; 900m to Callaghan College
- 10-minute stroll Wallsend town centre; 5-minute drive to the university
- Council rates are approximately $1700 per year
- Water rates are approximately $720 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools