Standing out amongst Waratah West's classic homes with its bold architect designed profile, there is much more than meets the eye to this highly versatile real estate prospect. With direct access at the rear to the university bike path, the 549sqm block features two freestanding, separately metred properties. Take advantage of the current layout and rewards of a dual income investment by continuing to rent out both or live in one whilst renting out the other. As far as convenience goes this property is a winner. Its handy location is literally a stone's throw from the University of Newcastle and the Calvary Mater Hospital, just 700m from Waratah Public school and has bus stops at the end of the street.
- Architect designed and just five years old makes this property a standout in the area
- Front house – Double storey 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Caesarstone kitchen, separate lounge and dining areas and alfresco entertaining deck
- Rear house – Single storey 2 bedrooms, combined bathroom/laundry, open plan layout with gas equipped kitchen and deck
- The whole block is surrounded by beautiful native gardens with bike path at the rear
- Currently returning a combined $835pw in rent with potential to return $1,120pw when fully leased at $160 per room
- 7km to the city centre and harbour
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.