This classic weatherboard home's period profile and fully renovated interiors are complemented by a location of complete convenience: just 300m from Waratah Village shops and cafes, strolling distance to a choice of schools and 1200m from the Mater hospital. Polished timber floors, ornate ceilings and an ornamental fireplace add charm and character while contemporary updates to the kitchen and bathroom reflect the needs of modern lifestyles. Dedicated lounge and dining spaces, a versatile sunroom and three bedrooms complete a memorable Waratah home while a covered alfresco and wrap-around gardens make outdoor enjoyment easy.
- Classic weatherboard home on low maintenance 276sqm corner block
- Air-conditioning and gas heating keep the home seasonally comfortable
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Full-size bathroom with shower over bath; Internal Euro laundry
- Back door access to covered alfresco with gas outlet for barbecue
- Double gates accessed from Crescent Road into off-street parking
- Stroll to local public and catholic schools and St Philip's Christian College
- John Hunter Hospital, University of Newcastle, the CBD and beaches are all within 10 minutes' drive
- Council rates are approximately $1900 per year
- Water rates are approximately $870 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools