Located between beautiful Lake Macquarie and the pristine sandy beaches of Dudley and Redhead, moments from Charlestown Square and literally on the cuff of the Fernleigh Track and Glenrock State Conservation area, you will love the lifestyle on offer at Fettlers Whitebridge with bike trails, riding and adventure on your doorstep. Just 12 months old, this 3-bedroom tri-level townhouse is big on space with a range of great qualities that make life easy and comfortable. Upgraded features include full-height tiling to both bathrooms, engineered timber floors to living area and 40mm stone bench tops wrapping the island kitchen. Enjoy your morning cuppa on the front verandah accessed from the living room, or relax or entertain outdoors in the rear decked garden. Wonderfully secure, you have internal access to your own oversized double garge in the complex basement and a handy storeroom allows boards, bikes or tools to be securely stowed away.
- Street facing townhouse with its own entry in a strata of just 18 homes
- Caesarstone island kitchen with AEG gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Square set finishes and 2.7m ceilings to living areas
- Zoned ducted a/c throughout; gas outlet for barbecue
- All three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and plush carpet underfoot
- Master ensuite; main bathroom with wet area bath and shower; extra w/c
- Secure oversized double garage with extra space for motorbike or jetski
- 1200m from Charlestown East Public School; 900m from Whitebridge High
- Stroll to Whitebridge for groceries, morning coffee or a bite to eat
- Council rates are approximately $1300 per year
- Water rates are approximately $620 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $2630 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.