Experience convenience beyond compare in this warm and inviting ground floor apartment that offers an easycare entry into trendy inner-city Wickham. Set to a leafy backdrop, the practical 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom floorplan features an open plan layout with an electric-equipped kitchen at its heart and a choice of north and south facing balconies, perfect for afternoon drinks or relaxing with a book in hand. From here, ride or walk the shared path to the harbour foreshore all the way to Nobbys beach, grab a coffee or bite to eat at a choice of cafes or catch a train or tram at the Newcastle Interchange just footsteps away.
- Ground floor apartment in neighbourly low set complex
- Generously sized bedroom with built-in robe, balcony and ensuite bathroom
- Spacious kitchen with electric stove and plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Single carport and a choice of outdoor areas to relax or socialise
- Footsteps to train services and light rail at the Newcastle Interchange
- 500m from the harbour foreshore and its walk and cycle tracks
- Low maintenance pad with excellent lock and leave convenience
- Council rates are approximately $1300 per year
- Water rates are approximately $705 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $1800 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools