From time to time we get the question; what time of year should we sell? Of course, as real estate agents we would say NOW. But don’t take our word for it - there is actually a bit of science behind this claim.
Spring is the best time of year to sell.
According to recent research from RealtyTrac, the best season is Spring. And the best day of the week is Monday. And the single best day on the calendar is October 8.
Now, for those of you with properties ready to go, GO! For the rest of us, we have organised a special auction event we are calling Spring Fling.
Spring Fling, our unique auction event in November.
We hope you have heard of it by now, it invites a limited number of properties to go under the hammer on the one day on November 6th 2016.
Top 3 reasons why it makes sense to list your home in Spring:
- It is a great time of year to sell as your home looking its best.
- There are more buyers in the market competing for your property.
- There are also more properties on the market making this an attractive time to start planning that step-up or down-size.
Top 3 reasons why it makes sense to list at our Spring Fling:
- The auction event will be attended by lots of buyers and we are expecting the atmosphere alone to make this a very special day with some exceptional results.
- Vendors get access to a special marketing package designed to maximise your property’s exposure while minimising your costs.
- For every property sold on the day a donation will be made to Hunter Medical Research Institute (HMRI).
HMRI will recieve a donation for every property sold on the day.
Register your property at http://springfling.fnnewcastle.com.au or contact us if we can help you with any questions you might have about buying or selling this Spring.