Whether you choose to move in or continue to rent out this brick and tile home, it's clear there's an abundance of potential to capitalise on its generous 891sqm block and captivating lake views at the rear. The property's classic 3-bedroom floorplan with separate lounge and dining areas and updated kitchen and bathroom spaces is enhanced outside by an all-weather deck elevated above the deep backyard. With drainage and services already completed to add a granny flat; visionary new owners may wish to take inspiration from surrounding properties to extend, add another level or perhaps start again with a stunning new lakeside home (STCA). This highly desirable old Valentine location is footsteps to the water's edge, popular school, local shopping village and cafes.
- 891sqm north to rear block slopes gently down from the street
- Approximate 15m frontage zoned R3 Medium Density Residential
- Single level of living above its laundry and under house storage
- Ducted a/c keeps the home seasonally comfortable
- Three bedrooms served by an updated bathroom with separate w/c
- Electric equipped kitchen dining opens to covered deck
- Single carport in fenced backyard plus ample driveway parking
- Council rates are approximately $2300 per year
- Water rates are approximately $790 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools