*Access via Driveway at 21 Faul Street.
Sharing a peaceful cul-de-sac with only four other residences and a children's playground, the setting of this home, just a few moments from Glenrock and the Fernleigh Track, is undeniably ideal for a growing family.
On offer for the first time, the home's double storey design takes advantage of its wonderful privacy, dual street access and elevated aspect with open plan living areas upstairs and 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom accommodation offering sanctuary status on the lower level. A smartly updated kitchen is the functioning heart of the home featuring a plethora of bench and cupboard space and a huge pantry that will appeal to the home chef, while a double garage offers the convenience of direct internal access into the home enhanced by a loft bedroom and bathroom that will catch the eye of teenagers and visiting guests.
Although it enjoys peaceful serenity, the location is exceptionally convenient where you can browse Westfield Kotara's shopping, eateries and entertainment or enjoy a swim or surf at Merewether within five minutes of home.
- Double storey brick and tile home on 750sqm cul-de-sac parcel
- Double auto garage accessed via Faul Road
- Open plan living and dining extends to private deck capturing a leafy outlook
- Island kitchen with Corian benches, gas cooktop, Zip tap and dishwasher
- Ducted air-conditioning on upper level and gas heating downstairs
- All five bedrooms appointed with built/walk-in robes and ceiling fans
- Dedicated home office and guest powder room
- In catchment for Adamstown Public and Kotara High schools
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools