* All inspections are by appointment only, please contact the agent to arrange a time.
Originally built for Australian Defence Force families, the Clarence Jeffries VC Estate is a pristine development offering a mix of townhouses and 4-bedroom homes in a superbly convenient location. Smartly presented with crisp, fresh décor and plush new carpet, this Torrens title townhouse is surprisingly quiet and spacious over a practical two-level layout with dual street access into a double garage. At its heart, the modern gas-equipped kitchen flanks two separate living areas and a dining space, which opens via sliding doors to a private backyard and alfresco entertaining area. A full-size family bathroom and three robed bedrooms, master with ensuite and private balcony, enjoy the privacy of the upper level. The delights of Adamstown lie in its proximity to several lifestyle attractions. It's 10 minutes to the city and beaches, a short stroll or ride from the Fernleigh Track and also within close proximity are Brunker Road shops and cafes as well as Westfield Kotara.
- 271sqm block with dual street access from Bullecourt Crescent
- Enjoy far-reaching views across Merewether Golf Course to the city from the upper level balcony
- Split system a/c to the living area, kitchen/dining and master bedroom
- All three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, master also with walk-in
- Ground floor powder room and large internal laundry
- Opportunity to enroll in the Defence Housing Australia investment management scheme with guaranteed rent and property maintenance
- Less than 250m to Brunker Road shops and cafes
- In catchment zone for Adamstown Public and Kotara High schools and 160m to St Columba's primary
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools