This original home with practical 2-bedroom floorplan is an exciting find for first homebuyers and renovators with exciting potential to update and add value, and thanks to the generosity and versatility of the block, it's not hard to imagine the possibilities of extension, redesign or development to maximise your investment (STCA).
With the adjoining block at number 6 also up for sale, there is potential to acquire both properties on a combined 2,314sqm parcel with an approximate 43m frontage, offering developers the unique chance to create a magnificent new multi-unit landmark (STCA).
The winning location is renowned for its proximity to the University of Newcastle and everyday essentials at Stockland Jesmond; capitalise on the land, the potential and the location that together offer outstanding rewards.
- Traditional 2-bedroom fibro home in need of some renovation and repair
- 714qm parcel with approximate dimensions of 14.88/14.48 X 52.04/50.67m
- Zoned R2 – Low Density Residential
- Explore options to renovate, redesign, knock down and rebuild or as a multi-unit development site, all subject to council approval
- Number 6 also for sale to be auctioned individually
- An easy 15-minute drive into the heart of Newcastle's CBD and city beaches
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface